I love Audrey. She is so elegant and classy, her sense of style is timeless. Audrey was born Audrey van Heemstra Ruston in Belgium in 1929....*she's not American? or British? I'm so ignorant* thats basically all i know about her hahahaahah~ the rest i supposed you could google her, no point of repeating those..
Anyway her style is always elegant and simple with just the right amount of sexiness. She'd opt for capri pants, ballet flats, her famous trademark the little black dress, full skirt, short string pearls or something less feminine but made it look sexy like button-down men's shirts, huge hats and sunglasses. She made it her style and trademark and it remain in fashion until now.
the best thing about her style is that anyone can have it, no matter what budget you have its do-able then all you need is class. Keep it slick and simple, you can't go wrong (well at least won't stray far)
the key to her look is:
- know your body and work it to your advantage. Experiment and see what works best for you.
- Dress comfortably. there is no point of being all high fashion but you are suffering from it. The the que from Audrey, when everyone else is wearing heels she opt for ballet shoes/flats.
- Good Posture. Do not slouch at any circumstances. Audrey was a ballerina before she was an actress so she have that perfect posture.
- Simple Make up. Keep it simple and light. less is actually more!
- Be confident! You are just as beautiful when you are confident with yourself.